So this is a little recipe I knocked up just now and it is super simple & super delish! It serves 2 but is easily scalable.
2 chicken breasts
6 mini mozzarella balls (you could buy a big one and slice it up but for speed I like the little balls)
1 tsp chipotle paste
2 slices of back bacon
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees c (fan assisted)
- Put a slice in the top of each chicken breast to create a pocket
- Stuff your mozzarella balls in to the pockets (3 per chicken breast)
- Smear the chipotle paste over each chicken breast
- Wrap the bacon around the chicken breasts
- Cook in the oven for approximately 40 mins (adjust the cooking time based on the thickness if your chicken)
This is a great recipe to make the day before, then slice up and have cold with veges for lunch.