I struggle with breakfasts, mainly for time. But this is quick, easy and tastes awesome. I’ve no idea what to call it though.
- Chorizo sausage cut in to 1cm thick discs
- Raw veggies (I used red cabbage, broccoli & frozen peas)
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- Garlic Salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Dried chilli flakes
- Fry the chorizo in a dry frying pan (you wont need oil as chorizo leaches its own oil packed with flavour!)
- Once the chorizo is cooked through, add the veggies
- Add a sprinkle of garlic salt, some pepper and a good pinch of chilli flakes
- Continue to fry until the veggies are cooked with a bit of bite but not raw!
- Add the whisked eggs and continue to fry until the scrambled eggs are cooked.