I am poorly at the moment with the worst cold I have had in a long time. Tired, achy, stuffy head, aching sinuses, congested and developing a cough. After a bit of Googling to find out foods good for the immune system I came up with this marinade.
I put this on tuna steaks but it would work well on any meat or fish that you can grill. This will make enough marinade for 4 servings of fish or meat (depending on size!)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 chunk of ginger, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 6 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- Bunch of Coriander
- Put all the ingredients together and blend in to a paste.
- Place your meat or fish in a dish and cover with the marinade (Make sure both sides of the meat/fish are well coated
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the meat or fish twice
- Grill your meat or fish as you normally would.